Monday, July 20, 2009

Absence

They say absence makes the heart grow fonder. Well, I am beginning to believe that. After four years living the creative-on-demand life that art school brings, I found myself with absolutely no desire to even pick up a camera let alone be creative. And here I had just graduated with a photo degree. Several months of not photographing for pleasure later, I believe I have recovered (or am at least on the way). I'm starting to get that bug again, that desire to go out and shoot because I want to. To shoot whatever the heck I want to shoot because I can.

I am also rediscovering that love for all things creative. I can see the seeds of future projects being planted and ideas beginning to grow. I am excited to reconnect with the art world, to become part of it once more. This is not to say that I ever full left, but rather took a bit of a hiatus from it.

So here's to a new start, with new goals and some of the same dreams. Here's to a renewed vision!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You go girl! I wondered how long it would take.